Nassau Buggy Island Tour & Beach Combo
Cruise around Nassau and take in all the beautiful sights and history
of the Island in your very own Viking Buggy! Your tour begins with a short orientation of your vehicle before setting off on your adventure! On your way over to your first stop, you will see famous landmarks such as the Government House, Gray Cliff,
and the first Greek Orthodox Church
before ending up at Fort Charlotte.
This Fort has tons of rich history behind it and is very well preserved! You will then continue on, passing Arawak Cay
, and the Bob Marley Resort
before stopping at the Caves
where you will have the opportunity to explore this natural wonder
which was once used by the Lucayans who were the original inhabitants of the Bahamas. Up next, you will take a scenic route getting the chance to see Gambier Village
before stopping at Nirvana Beach.
On the beach, you can relax and soak up some sun, or rent snorkel gear for $10 per person
and explore the amazing reef structures
and exotic marine life in the crystal clear waters!
After relaxing on the beach for a couple of hours, you will head over to the Bahamian Cookin'
restaurant, which is one of the oldest Bahamian owned and operated restaurants on the island, to be served a delicious Bahamian lunch and beverage
to enjoy while you take in all the natural beauty of the Bahamas. This tour combo is an amazing deal and is sure to be fun for the whole family! Book now to reserve your spaces! Important Notes:
- Departure time is 9:00am Bahamas local time
- Minimum Age to Drive: 21 years old with valid drivers license
- Maximum number of people per Buggy: 6 people
- Round Trip Transportation from Cruise Port is included
- Bring cash to purchase beverages, snacks, souvenirs, etc.
- All Buggies are Automatic Transmission
- Kids 5 and under go FREE! (On Booking Form, place kids 5yrs old or under in the "infant" section of the form and please mention age in additional notes section)
- Snorkel Gear is NOT included, bring $10 US per person if you would like to rent snorkel gear at the beach
|Price: ||Adults: $150 US | Children (6-12): $135 US |
|Min. Age to Drive: ||21 years old with valid drivers license |
|Approx. Duration: ||4.5hrs (30mins transportation and orientation, 2hrs tour, 2hrs beach time) |