Cozumel Grand Hotel All Inclusive Day Pass
Get away from the crowded commercial Cozumel
beach clubs and enjoy your vacation day with the All Inclusive Day Pass at the Occidental Grand Beach Resort!
The Occidental Grand Resort in Cozumel is one of the most prestigious all inclusive beach resorts
and offers a one of a kind Cozumel-Caribbean beach! Reservations required!!!
A little piece of Cozumel paradise
awaits you and your group just a short taxi ride away from the cruise ship piers. Treat yourself to a day of luxury with an all you can eat lunch buffet, an open bar, fresh water swimming pools, lounge chairs, separate play area for the kids, water activities, and much much more.
The Occidental Grand Beach Resort
is located on the beautiful island of Cozumel overlooking the Mexican Caribbean Sea. This all-inclusive resort in Mexico is surrounded by a tropical mangrove, offering a beautiful tropical landscape and perfectly manicured gardens. For diving enthusiasts, the nearby Palancar Reef is considered one of the top 5 dive destinations in the world. For guests seeking rest and relaxation, you can bask in the sun on one of the most beautiful beaches the island has to offer. Book now and relax in style and comfort at the Occidental Grand Beach Resort! Choose from the acitivities you like:
- Lounge, swim, or splash around in one of the 2 swimming pools (lounge chairs by the pool)
- Play Tennis or Volleyball
- Lounge on the beach and walk along the soft white sands (lounge chairs by the ocean)
- Open Bar with an assortment of drinks (beers, mixed drinks, cocktails, bottled water, soft drinks, a variety of juices, etc.)
- Lunch buffet with an assorted selection of foods
- Water Sports: kayaks, sailboats, windsurf, volleyball, tennis, etc. (motorized sports not included)
- Kids 1yrs and Under FREE
- Additional items not included in the package: Motorized Sports, WIFI, Lobster and Wine (Food & Beverage), Hair Salon, Gift Shop Purchases, and Professional Photographer.
- For groups of 10 persons or more you may confirm a hotel room (note that rooms are Subject to Availability)
- Taxi from Port to Meeting Point will be between $16-$36 US (depending on the number of people)
- Scuba Diving Lessons are at 10:00am.
|Price: ||Adult: $62 US | Child (2-12): $31 US |
|Approx. Duration: ||Available from |
9:00am - 5:00pm (local time)
|Distance to Meeting Point: ||Puerta Maya/Intl SSA: 20 mins (taxi) |
Punta Langosta: 25 mins (taxi)