Cozumel Snorkel Tour & Playa Mia
Your tour begins with a scenic cruise
along the coastline as your snorkeling vessel sets on its' way to tripadvisor’s #1 Cozumel Reef system for drift snorkeling over the Colombia Reef.
After a snorkel session at this stunning reef, the helm will be set to Cozumel's most secluded treasure: El Cielo Bay
This reef is heaven on earth, a paradise sanctuary for starfish and other protected species. After your snorkeling adventure, you will be taken over to the Playa Mia Grand Beach & Water Park
, including the buffet and open bar, where you can choose to relax on the beach or have tons of fun! It is all up to you!
You'll receive your snorkel gear and instruction and then follow your PADI certified guide
for drift snorkeling over the famous Colombia Reef
for about 35 minutes. You will discover an infinite array of shapes and colors of the exuberant marine life. You will then head over to “El Cielo” (The Sky) named after the incredibly blue waters
and abundant starfish to snorkel for about 45 minutes. After snorkeling, the bar on board the boat is open to anyone over 18 years old for a well-deserved ice cold draft beer, a salty margarita, or a refreshing rum punch to enjoy on your way back! After your snorkel adventure, it is time to weigh anchor and make way to Cozumel’s most popular beach location: Playa Mia Grand Beach & Water Park
. After grabbing some food and drinks at the buffet or open bar, you are welcome to explore the park, sunbathe on the white sand beach
, splash into the pools, and watch your relentless little pirates shoot the water cannons aboard the pirate ship at the Buccaneers’ Bay kids pool! Slide all the way down the thrilling 200 foot long Twin Twister Water Slides
or endure the 500 foot long Adventure Floating Park
! Jump on some kayaks
, Hobiecat sailboats
, or pedal boats
for some fun on the crystal clear waters
! Treat yourself with any of the complimentary comforts, games, or beach toys!
Optional conveniences are available for purchase at the park such as an á-la-carte menu
, soft drinks
, cashbar, massages
, snorkel gear rentals
, Wave Runner Jet Skis
, and more!
Your purchase includes your snorkel gear
and a guided snorkel trip
, access to the beach park
and the full international buffet
, the full domestic open bar, machine self-serve sweetened drinks
, park services, facilities, and activities such as beach chairs
, a shopping
area, an underwater Mayan City
, beach games
, non-motorized water toys
, and much more! For any participant under 18, this package will include access to a Non Alcoholic Open Bar which includes "virgin" cocktails as well as sodas. Important Notes:
- This Snorkel Tour departs daily Monday-Saturday at 11:00am local Cozumel Time.
- Playa Mia Beach is open Monday-Saturday from 9:00am to 6:00pm local Cozumel Time.
- Transportation is available every hour on the hour starting at 9:00am local Cozumel Time.
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied and supervised by an adult over 18 years old.
- All children under 12 years old must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or legal guardian who must remain in the water within arm’s reach of the child at all times.
- All participants must sign a waiver prior to snorkeling.
- This Tour is not suitable for pregnant women, non-swimmers, people with back or neck injuries, recent surgeries, heart conditions, or epilepsy.
- All participants must be proficient Swimmers and in sound health able to drift snorkel for about an hour.
- All participants are required to wear a life vest at all times during your snorkel session.
- Unassisted use of sailboats at Playa Mia will be subject to approval by Tour Operator. Guests will need to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary for safe and responsible use.
- The use of any and all non-motorized water toys will be subject to accordance with the local laws and terms and conditions of use mandated by the Tour Operator and local authorities.
- All non-motorized water toys, services, and activities at Playa Mia Beach are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Some restrictions may apply to certain beach activities for pregnant women and any persons with medical complications.
- Some beach services and attractions may be subject to age, height, and/or weight requirements/restrictions.
- Legal drinking age in Mexico is 18 years old. Minors will not be served alcohol, even with parental consent.
- Playa Mia may require, at its sole discretion, a valid photo ID as proof of age for the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
|Price: ||Adults (12+): $65 US |
Children (8-11): $55 US
|Minimum age to snorkel: ||8 years old |
|Maximum Weight limit: ||260 pounds |
|Approx Duration: ||5hrs (3.5hrs snorkel tour, 1.5hrs or more at Playa Mia Beach) |