Paddle Board Lesson Standup Paddle
is becoming one of the fastest growing water sports
. It is not only a lot of fun, but easy to learn with the right teacher, anyone from a child to an adult can do it. A relaxing way to play in the water and soak in the sun while staying active.
We highly recommend this introductory lesson if you have never paddle boarded before. Your lesson will start at the beautiful beach at Mr. Sanchos Beach Club where you will have a 10 minute lesson on the sand
, and then move on to the crystal clear waters
. Your guide will be there to help you the entire time and you will be gliding on the ocean in no time!
You to learn everything you need, considering all the safety basics.
Don't miss out on the chance to try this amazing new sport and soak in the Cozumel
sun! What will you learn during a lesson?
• How to use the equipment and being familiar with its handling on and off the water
• Having the confidence to stay on the surface
• To maintain the proper posture to stand up on the board
• Handling and techniques on using the paddle
• Make turns and control the direction
One lesson is enough for your first SUP experience!
Then you can learn different techniques. The SUP is a sport for all ages and different levels, while improving your physical and mental health. Instruction includes the equipment and lessons can be individual or in group. Important Notes:
- Must be 10 years or older to confirm this tour
- Taxi from Port to Meeting Point will be between $20-$38 US (depending on the number of people)
- No entry fee is required for Mr. Sanchos Beach Club. This tour operates on a different area of the Beach Club, seperate from the All Inclusive side of the resort.
|Price: ||Adult/Child: $31.50 US |
|Approx. Duration: ||1.5 hrs |
|Distance to Meeting Point: ||Puerta Maya/Intl SSA: 13 mins (taxi) |
Punta Langosta: 23 mins (taxi)