Grand Cayman Parasailing and Seven Mile Beach Drop
Soar 400ft above Seven Mile Beach
on a parasail
and enjoy breath-taking views of Grand Cayman
Island! Afterward, you can choose to be taken to the world famous Seven Mile Beach Grand Cayman
or be taken back to the cruise port in George Town for some shopping.
Our guests love parasailing
along the world famous Seven Mile Beach
and seeing Grand Cayman Island from almost 400ft in the air. We do a drop off at Seven Mile Beach after the parasail excursion for those guests wanting to spend time on the white sandy beaches of Grand Cayman. There are some bars/restaurants along the beach that you can choose from - just ask your guide and he will tell you the best place to go! If you choose this option to stay at the beach you will need to get one of the public buses back to the cruise port
. They run approx every 10mins and are just $5 per person
back to the Cruise Port in George Town
. It is approx. a 10-15min drive.
If you have a person in your group wanting to ride along on the parasail
boat but who will not be parasailing (rider)
, the cost for that person is just $10 US, space permitting.
Please note that the parasailing excursion
is weather dependent. If it is too windy on the morning of your arrival we may not be able to parasail. This is solely for the benefit and safety of our customers. If this happens, you will be refunded the full amount on your deposit. We wish we could control the weather but mother nature always knows better! Important Notes:
- This excursion is NOT AVAILABLE to CARNIVAL CRUISE guests at this current time.
- Single Parasail: holds just one person - $90
- Double Parasail: holds 2 persons - $170
- Triple Parasail: holds 3 persons - $210
- Riders/Observer (not Parasailing): $10 (space permitting)
- Max combined weight on any Parasail is 400lbs.
- Min age to do a parasail is 5 years old
- Please note this tour is not suitable for pregnant women or individuals with certain health/disability condiitions
|Single Parasail (1 person): ||$90 US per ride |
|Double Parasail (2 persons): ||$170 US per ride |
|Triple Parasail (3 persons): ||$210 US per ride |
|Rider (Observer/Not Parasailing): ||$10 US per person |