Dunn's River Falls Express Tour from Falmouth
Climbing the Dunn's River Falls is an awesome experience and a must-do if you are visiting Jamaica! The Dunn's Falls Park and it’s surroundings are breathtaking, displaying mother nature at its best with incredible cascading falls that will challenge, refresh, and delight visitors of all ages, from 2 years old and up!
The Dunn’s River Falls Express Tour enables guests to see this world wonder in a way that is fast, fun and convenient. It is especially suitable for guests coming in by cruise to the port of Falmouth who just want to see Dunn’s River Falls.
Your entrance fee is also included to ensure you get the best deal!
The climb up the Dunn’s River Falls takes approximately 1hour. There are lots of options for exploring Dunn’s River Falls; you can have a guide on-site assist you, join a group and form a human chain to climb up the falls, chill out on the beach at the bottom of the falls and watch everyone make the climb, or enter the falls at one of the “collection pools” which are accessible alongside the falls (by steps). These little collection pools are super cool as they allow you to experience the falls at its best; letting the cascading water rush against your back while taking in the spectacular views that surround you.
Water shoes or sturdy closed back sandals are required for the climb. Water shoes are available for rent on-site if you do not bring your own. You can climb the Dunn’s Falls with or without a guide, depending on your ability and comfort level. This is a challenging climb, but it is very much worth it. Your Dunn's River Guides are very helpful and will give you all the support and confidence you will need to accomplish this amazing unforgettable journey.
After you complete your Dunn's River Falls adventure, you will be taken back to the cruise port at Falmouth where you can reflect on the fun activities of the day and earn some well-deserved relaxation time back on your ship. Important Notes:
- Not suitable for pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems.
- Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting this tour.
- Climbing Dunn's River Falls is an optional activity requiring physical agility.
- Lockers available for rent on-site.
- Changing facilities available on-site.
- We recommend bringing your own water shoes or renting the "sticky feet shoes" available on-site at Dunn's River Falls ($7 US). They will make your climb all the more easier. You can also opt to wear rubber soled strap sandals or rubber soled sneakers.
- Minimum of 4 persons required to book.
|Minimum Age: ||2 years and up |
|Admission Fee: ||Included |
|Approx. Duration: || 4hrs (1hr transport each way, 2hrs at the Falls) |
|DISCOUNT: ||Book 10 Adults, get $10 OFF! |