Falmouth Horseback Ride and Swim Excursion
The Falmouth Horseback Ride and Swim Excursion is an incredible adventure for both experienced and beginner horse riders. Experience the thrill of riding a beautiful horse through the countryside and down to a magnificent beach, where your dream of riding a horse into the sea becomes a reality. Be sure to bring along your camera to capture all of the sights of your exiting adventure. Your transportation guide will be happy to tell you about the areas you are driving through and introduce you to beautiful island of Jamaica. Upon arrival to the stables you will be met by your friendly guides who will match you with a horse to suit your riding experience and you will receive horse riding instructions.
This Horseback Ride & Swim Excursion is ideal for couples, families, and perfect for beginners as well as experienced riders. The minimum age for Falmouth Horseback Ride and Swim Excursion is 5 years old and riders weight limit is restricted to 240lbs. Your safety and security is the number one goal of your professional guides. They will ensure you feel comfortable and confident at all times and will be telling the story of Jamaica along the way. The Falmouth Horseback Ride and Swim Excursion tour is very relaxing and will lead you past a sugar cane field, a wonderful variety of trees and plant life, as you wind your way through trails leading to the sand and sea.
Your Horseback Ride and Swim Excursion is about 2 hours long and ends back at the stables country estate where you can take in all the beautiful pimento trees, bougainvillea and fishtail palms as well as the beautiful Jamaican countryside. A complimentary cold fruit punch will be provided to you after your ride. Important Notes: HEALTH
- The Horseback Ride and Swim is not recommended for guests who are pregnant or who suffer with cardiac conditions, epilepsy, heart or respiratory problems, physical disabilities, or any other medical conditions. Children must be five (5) years of age and up. The maximum weight to ride is 240 lbs. CLOTHING
- Wear sneakers or closed back shoes and wear your swim gear under loose clothing. Long pants or shorts advised. Backpacks are not permitted on the ride, only fanny packs. Helmets will be provided and guests must sign a waiver. TRANSPORT
- For cruise ship passengers, please be advised due to the fact that cruise ships have a staggered arrival and departure time your tour operator will provide private transportation to meet your ships individual schedule. Important Notes:
- If there are 4 or more in your group, transportation is free.
- If there are under 4 in your group, please add US$10.00 per person to your tour price for transportation fees.
- No lockers available, you can leave your items in the bus. We advise you to have a small bag like a fanny pack as you will need both hands free to hold the reins. You can use the saddle for your towels.
|Price: ||Adult: $68 | Child (5+): $68 |
|Max Weight: ||240lbs per horse (only 1 rider per horse) |
|Approx Duration: ||3hrs (2.5hrs horse ride & swim, 15mins transit time to/from port) |
|DISCOUNT: ||Book 6 Adults, Get $10 OFF! |